You must obtain an RMA number from Narda Safety Test Solutions GmbH before you return any instruments, probes, or antennas to us.
The RMA number we issue will ensure that your instrument reaches us and we can then guarantee that your request is handled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Your local Narda sales partner will also be happy to request an RMA no. for you. Just contact him directly and he will take care of the rest.
Your local sales partner will be pleased to advise you
If you would rather contact Narda Safety Test Solutions GmbH directly for an RMA number, click on the appropriate link below for the application form:
RMA number for Repair or calibration
- When you have entered your personal details on the RMA no. request form and sent it to us, you will receive a return e-mail. This e-mail is used to verify your e-mail address
- This first e-mail contains a link to an internet page where you can enter the details of your instrument.
- Once you have sent us this form with all your instrument data, you will receive a second e-mail, which contains your RMA number and all the data you entered on the form.
- Your RMA number is known by you, your Sales Partner and us.
Please wait until you receive a reply from the sales partner responsible for your area. He will contact you to arrange all further details. Your sales partner will tell you the shipping method, shipping company, and the shipping address when you give him the RMA number. You need this information before you can return the product.
- Send the product to the address specified to you by your local Sales Partner. Make sure that the RMA number is clearly visible on the package, as this will make it easier for us to process the item quickly.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery of any items returned without an RMA number or for which postage has not been paid and return them to the sender.
- Sending us the application form indicates that you are in agreement with the above terms and conditions.