Electric and magnetic field analysers for low frequency fields, selective and broadband measurements.
Isotropic measurement of magnetic fields with integral test probe or external standard 100 cm2 probe (accessory) plus electrical cube.
- Evaluation of field exposure in comparison to major standards and guidelines, i. e. ICNIRP 2010 (selectable)
- Innovative STD (Shaped Time Domain) measurement method for field measurement regardless of signal shape, with selectable limit value trace
- Peak value measurement with proper phase
- Large capacity data storage
- Time-controlled measurements possible without needing an external PC
- Fixed filters, variable filter with 0.1 Hz step width, notch filter
- Optical RS232 interface
- Remote control
- Spectral analysis (FFT Fast Fourier Transformation) and harmonic analysis
- various external magnetic field probes
- EFA-TS software for remote control